Cuisinier, the first Indian/Fusion live cooking contest in Greater Boston on Feb 13, 2016 was a wonderful success story, which has received widespread appreciation from the public and the media. Given the huge demand for similar culinary events, Calcutta Club USA will certainly host Cuisinier again.
Media coverage and pictures of this momentous initiative are still pouring in, and links will be added below as they arrive:
1. The Beacon Villager newspaper (appetizer round)
2. Public coverage pictures on Facebook including a comprehensive album from BDC TV
3. Cuisinier Winners and Judges - news report in India New England
4. Senator Jamie Eldridge's Picture Collection on Facebook
5. Ruma Neogy's album of Cuisinier
6. Lokvani article on Cuisinier Culinary Fest, Feb 13.
7. Pre-coverage in India New England News on Boston's first Indian culinary fest.
8. Cuisinier Culinary Fest at Elks Announcement in Maynard Wicked Local.
9. Lokvani announcement of upcoming Cuisinier
More coming - from Acton TV, Lokvani, TV Asia - stay tuned and thanks for all the love!
All are welcome to this novel gourmet event.
INDIAN/FUSION CULINARY CONTEST
Address: The Maynard Elks,
34 Powder Mill Road, Maynard MA
Sat Feb 13, 12 PM - 5 PM.
For information on Cuisinier Culinary Contest, please call 508.740.7848.